Saturday, June 12, 2010

Say Cheese!




Wouldn't you just love to be caught up in a flash mob?  I sooo would.

Love them!

I may be distracting myself from the job at hand.... finally got new scales and i'm up (128.3kg), although not as badly as I thought I would be from how grose i'm feeling lately... but that's another post entirely...

Now i'm all songed and flash mobbed out, and it's time to go to bed.  I swear i'm looking forward to hubby getting home so that I can get a good nights' sleep... don't like going to bed alone...

Night, night girls xx

3 Friends sharing the love xx:

Chris H said...

Good one!

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

Loved it! I have a terrible time going to sleep when Hubbend is gone too. It's just hard to face that big ol bed alone. :( I hope he gets home soon.

The Candid Bandit said...

HA! Love it. We've been talking about making a flash mob recently.

One of my favourites is the Oprah & Black Eyed peas one and the Sound of mussic train station.