Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Are you part of the Lost Generation?



Very thought provoking.... I can totally see how much my apathetic attitude towards my weight is just reinforcing my bad behaviours in relation to getting control of my weight...

So interesting to see how the same words can means such different things...

2 Friends sharing the love xx:

Linda said...

That was so cool. Yes, I guess part of that generation.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey,
I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out my blog, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

Love,
Jess