Monday, April 12, 2010

Just a Quickie

Hubby's home early from away, so back to sneakily enjoying the blog whilst he's at work!

I've been putting off doing the actual statistics post for various reasons, but don't  want to any longer.  I'm just going to hold my breath and dive right in...

When I was blogging last (1996), I remember commenting that my weight was getting dangerously close to 120kg... Since then I returned to part time work and lost 11kg with no effort at all, it was GREAT!  Then the work ended and I renewed my friendship with my best/worst friend (the fridge) and my weight went back up to 119kg or so.

Well, this year i've returned to work full time and was hoping to have a loss similar to the one I had when I returned to work last time - after all, the fridge and me have got at least 6 hours a day when we are apart. 

It hasn't happened.  I'm SO dissappointed, and now know that I have to put in the hard yards. And my motivating factor? (besides life, you mean Bella?) is that special occasion that I want to be my best for next year.

So in the interest of full transparency... my name is Bella and i'm a food addict...at this moment, I weigh 127.8kg, and I need help.

It's not like i've ever been a skinny girl, and I have ideas about the issues and reasons for this gain in weight, but at this point I feel the need to just DO SOMETHING.... anything....  I can get into the whys once the journey has begun.

So i've loaded up the ipod with music and am ready to start cracking on the exercise front.... well maybe fizzing initially, and i'll work my way up to cracking!

We're clearing a room in the next couple of weeks so that I can set up the 'gym' and I can't wait to be able to have all my equipment in the same place, ready to design a little circuit for myself. 

Am feeling very motivated, which is easy to do whilst on hoildays from work! 

Will let y'all know how it's going in a couple of days.  Take care of you xx

6 Friends sharing the love xx:

Chris H said...

I envy you the room to set up a gym.. all our equipment is in the garage, which I hate.
good luck staying away from the fridge.

#fatfreefloozy said...

Good girl! And from here its down, down , down! I will be with you all the way!

Jaxx said...

Just found your blog via another blog so thought I would pop in and say Hi :-) - have also bookmarked it so will be following you now.

The Candid Bandit said...

I think I need a phone call. I was emotional reading this post.

Buzzing you now.

xox

Kada said...

Hi Bella,

Glad to see you back!

I hear ya on the fizzing front. Ten months out from Kiddlywink's birth and I'm slowly but surely making my way up to slightly faster than granny speed!

Looking forward to gettin' crackin' with ya!

TitanThirteen said...

It's awesome that you get your own little gym set up!
You can do this :o)