Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What Can I Say?

I'm back...  reacquainting myself with old friends and possibly making some new ones. Yippee!

After a layoff of a good three(?) years, i've decided to return to the blogosphere to share my journey towards my beautiful life.  Must admit that I miss the companionship that you all provided me with over the years.

Nesting in progress... so please excuse me whilst I make myself at home...  and i'm going to travel incognito this time.  No names, no fingerprints.

I still have young children, and a husband that works away alot (more than usual lately), but have now returned to work and am hoping to lose some (a lot?) of weight in time for a special occassion next year.... the methods and madness behind said weightloss will probably be the main subject of this little journal, but that doesn't mean that we can't have a little fun along the way :)

Come join me?

1 Friends sharing the love xx:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

OK.. just wondering what this spesh occasion is??? huh huh???