Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Calling all Angels

Hi Girls,

As said in previous post, have dusted off my old blogrolls and am reacquainting myself with old friends.

Only problem is, as happened with me, so many of my favourite blogging friends have gone private or just totally disappeared ...  :(

What to do? 

Can you just contact an old friend out of the blue and say 'I'm back and want to be part of your life again'?

Cranky, Bec, Wanna, Kateypie, Amanda Jane, Bri - where are you girls?  Are you interested in hooking up with an old friend?

PS - forgot how sore you can get sitting at a computer for hours on end .... pushing.through.the.pain ;)

PPS - also haven't found Jac (Honey, now if i'm honest) and Kenz (Chips, Choc Milk and Chin ups)... if anyone knows where they are and is willing to take pity on a wayward blogger i'd be much appreciative :)

ooh, ooh... and Steph (I think?) from Much Ado about somethin' ....

9 Friends sharing the love xx:

The Candid Bandit said...

Hi there!

I am trying to work out who you are incognito.

I do know where a few of the girls are... Steph closed up shop just recently sadly.

Wanna has gone private..

Cranky is still blogging, not sure of her blog addy but Kate will know. http://me-lovinglife.blogspot.com/

Amanda hasn't blogged for a while either...

Bri is here.. http://newmeblog.weebly.com/index.html

Airlie is here.. http://tobandornottoband.blogspot.com/

Jadey is here..
tp://jadeyonline.blogspot.com/

I really hope this helps.

Bella said...

How appropriate that YOU were the first one to leave a comment, when you are SO not my friend ;)

Bella said...

Feel free to shoot me an email if you have an idea who I am :)

#fatfreefloozy said...

Yay! Welcome back and thanks for the shout out Bec!!! Will be following!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ok... I am about... I just got notification that I was being summonsed..;o) If you want access to my Private blog you better email me... thats if you havent already got access!!!

Bella said...

Good to see you, Miss A!
Couldn't remember my old google password etc, Maz, so I just thought i'd create a new one! Will email you for an invite xx

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Candid Bandit said...

Can it be? The Hazelnut?

Bella said...

Thx Glam. One more to remove from the blogrolls (unfortunately)...

Tis me, Bluebell!