Monday, June 7, 2010

Dear Blogger





I really don't love myself THAT much, you know...

When I clicked on the profile of a commenter of mine and couldn't see the name of her blog, I just clicked follow to try and track her down.. honest.

And when it said you are now following la Bella Vita, I tried to fix it...  I really did.

But you keep giving me an error message... and now I look like i'm sad enough to try and bump up my numbers by becoming my own friend.

So if anyone happens to notice that i'm my own friend (well you will now!) ... please be aware that although I like myself, I don't luuuurve myself to the extent that i'll befriend myself on the internet.

United States of Bella?

6 Friends sharing the love xx:

Kenlie said...

Hahahaha I wouldn't have noticed the following yourself thing, but now I think it's funny...

Do I love myself enough to friend myself on the internet? Maybe. Just kidding. ;)

Chris H said...

AND what is wrong with being your own friend then? Not that I am my own friend .. YET... lol!

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

I'm my own follower so that I can comment on my own blog. It's the only way to not do it anonymously. So, I don't think you are full of yourself.

Really.

*united states of bella* :)

Band-Babe said...

Wow. I love your post on helicopter parenting. Suddenly, so much makes sense!

I've almost accidentally befriended myself, too. Sometimes it's so difficult to actually find commenters blogs to follow them.

And, I wish my keyboard had a "fuck it" key. Seriously.

Bella said...

Have finally 'unfollowed' myself and guess what? The number of followers didn't change! It must be clever enough to not count you when you follow yourself... so it turns out I have another follower that I hadn't checked out yet - yay!! Will be by soon new follower :)

Gilly said...

That made me laugh :)