Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blogland... where our dreams are achievable

I've just been a hotbed of posting goodness (or maybe badness?) this last few days, but it's because i'm just reading all these blogs and so many of them are striking a chord with me.  I so love that about blogland.

Today i've found a quote that I have so often thought that it could have come straight from my mouth...

From The Fat Chick:


It's a positive variant on the 'another year has gone by and what have I done?' message that i'm sure quite a few of us have told ourselves (or is it just me?)

Also, this little gem:

"You can either surrender to the pressures of life and the struggles of this particular battle; or you continue the fight and do so with even more vengeance and determination to reach your goals than you had before.    I choose the fight.....I know what it will get me".

Thanks, Fat Chick, those quotes are going straight to the poolroom.

I'm going to get myself a new set of scales this weekend, because (although mine say they will take up to 130kg) mine seem to have sh*t themselves.  Either i'm alot heavier than I think and i've just crushed them into submission, or that's what I get for going with the cheap ones ;P

3 Friends sharing the love xx:

Sparkler said...

Right on sister! That is sooo true, I try to remind myself of it when I'm feeling downhearted about the slow pace of this journey...the scenic route some people call it!

Kenlie said...

That quote is one of my favorites, and I can honestly say that I am thrilled I started this journey over a year ago. It really feels incredible.

I use that quote all the time because it's true and powerful. Thanks for sharing it with those who may not have heard it!

Band-Babe said...

I love that quote. Don't wait one minute longer than you have to for anything you really want. LOVE IT.